Friday, April 13, 2012

the genesis

this blog has been setup to provide its readers an insight in how unix-philosophy-science-computer programming and minimalism shape an individual and his environment.
the blog updates and posts will be daily and will be divided in chapters each post is a subtopic.



chapter1:-
the genesis part-1(minimalism how it strikes a man and changes him forever)
An evening of joy was it for me when it struck me i can be a minimalist and yet  achieve what no wealth ridden man had ever.

 it appears to me a matter of great significance that how a man can be a lad of fortune but yet may live like a minimalist riches don't account for minimalism-nirvana or simplicity or anything else around the lines.

living in a developing nation i don't have more than what i really need but well i have the power to get a good education this to me is my wealth,
my fortune is knowledge,

my simplicity is not accountable to what clothes i wear ,what kind of food i eat ,what kind of house i live in ,
but to what kind of thoughts do i have,
my mind set is my power,my foundation,my truth,my reality.

when people socialize i study them i am not saying i feel outcast or am not able to socialize but well i feel i see more than what my companions may ,it may seem paranoid but well i am entitled to my opinion
i merely follow the path shown to me by sherlock holmes "observe,deduce and gain knowledge and never let your opinion be bias ",we know his methods let's use them.

IN context to my choice of hardware and software being a minimalist i like a machine which is at par to my needs and is not an overkill
and so goes for my operating system it had to be like me (my personality-my thoughts) well the answer was a thinkpad running gnu/linux.

No comments: